RWA/NYC wishes to add a little romance into your holiday season.
Join us this week as we showcase our member authors and their Favorite Things!
Happy Reading and Happy New Year!
And we want to wish Alice a very Happy Birthday today!
By Alice Orr
- Anything that includes smiles on my grandchildren’s faces.
- Sharing close cozy moments with my husband Jonathan.
- Being with family – when I’m not too hassled to enjoy it.
- Cooking for people I love – when I’m not too hassled to enjoy it.
- Laughing with friends.
- Being in the sixth row on the right in our church and feeling blessed.
- Remembering my grandmother Alice Jane Rowland Boudiette.
- Making up stories and writing them down.
- Learning new things.
- Being grateful for all of my favorite things.
- Including the Holiday Season. Happy Holidays Everybody.
|Santa with grandkids|
SUMMARY: A Vacancy at the Inn is the first Novella of the Riverton Road Romantic Suspense Series featuring the Kalli family, and now the Miller family too, in stories of Romance and Danger.
Riverton Road Romantic Suspense Series
Book 1 - A Wrong Way Home
Book 2 - A Year of Summer Shadows
Book 2 ½ - A Vacancy at the Inn