Monday, December 12, 2016

‘TIS THE SEASON! MY FAVORITE THINGS BY DEE DAVIS



During this holiday season our authors are sharing their 
"Favorite Things.”


FROM DEE DAVIS....

As the leaves fall and the weather gets colder, my heart starts thinking of the holiday season.  And for me, nothing quite does it like a good Hallmark movie.  And these days, Hallmark has got us covered with not one but seventeen new holiday films.  I know that some will be really good, some will be really sad, and a few will be really cheesy, but I tell you I can’t resist a one.  There’s something just so lovely about sitting back and letting Hallmark take me on a happy romantic journey.  Although I will confess my husband and I do often play a rousing game of “guess that plot” at the same time.  I mean, what fun would it be if we didn’t try to second guess the author?  Anyway, in case you missed any of them, there’s always a last minute hurrah the week of Christmas.  So grab a glass of wine and your remote control and enjoy!!!!

And for a good suspenseful holiday story check out STILL OF THE NIGHT!   


Book Summary: "Christmas is coming... and Jenny Fitzgerald couldn't care less. She's getting divorced, and her life is in tatters. And just when she's thinking it couldn't possibly be worse, her husband is killed on the job, an undercover operation gone bad. In the midst of her grief, Jenny is confronted with a killer. A hunter who will stop at nothing to see her dead…”





RWA/NYC wishes everyone
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

READ ROMANCE



No comments:

Post a Comment