Friday, January 12, 2018

BOOK COVER FRIDAY! STRANGER BY ROBIN LOVETT


WELCOME TO BOOK COVER FRIDAYS!
Every week we bring you an exciting hot book cover from 
one of New York's Leading Romance Authors.





STRANGER
A Dark Stalker Romance
By Robin Lovett
Swerve



SUMMARY:  This isn’t supposed to be a love story. She doesn’t want him to sweep her off her feet, and he is far from her knight in shining armor. He wants to ruin her life. But even the simplest plans for revenge can go wrong. I like the way he watches me, this man I don’t know. It’s something I’ll never confess to, never tell a soul. But with one look of those penetrating eyes, I feel as if he’s unwrapped me, turned me inside out, rubbed away at my trust-fund-holding, good-girl exterior until I’m raw and exposed.  He looks like he wants to destroy me. Like he wants to obliterate me and my shallow, perfect life until there’s nothing left.  And once I meet Logan, I want him to.



Visit Robin at www.romancelovett.com.



READ ROMANCE !

No comments:

Post a Comment