Every week RWA/NYC will Spotlight one of its Members.
Just a fun way for readers to meet
New York's Leading Romance Authors.
How are you staying sane during this pandemic pause?
KAREN: I'm doing fine. I walk every morning and then come home to write. The hardest part is being told we can't go out. I miss shopping, especially going to the Christmas Tree Shoppe and Burlington.
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KAREN CINO
1. Karen has been a Chapter Member for 15 years, and is a former Chapter President.
2. She writes women’s fiction, contemporary romance and cozy mysteries with Senior Heroines.
3. She’s definitely a plotter.
4. She writes anytime of the day, but finds the early mornings work out the best.
5. Karen believes in HEA, but realizes that it takes two to keep that ending.
6. Her secret crush is Tom Selleck.
7. She doesn’t read anything with explicit sex. She prefers R rated reads.
8. Her favorite authors are Jackie Collins, Janet Evanovich and Debbie Macomber.
9. She finds music distracting so silence while writing.
10. Any beach and boardwalk will do when setting a scene. Karen loves setting her novels on the Jersey Shore / Long Beach Island. Sicily too.