Every week RWA/NYC will Spotlight one of its Members.
Just a fun way for readers to meet
New York's Leading Romance Authors.
HOW ARE YOU STAYING SANE DURING THIS PANDEMIC PAUSE?
CATHY: I am teaching remotely from home, reading, doing art, writing, watching Netflix, taking a walk safely; plus, prayer and meditation.
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT CATHY GREENFEDER
1. Cathy is a Charter Member of RWA/NYC. That means that she was one of the original members from the 1980s.
2. She is a middle grade teacher, and teaches her kids to write their own stories.
3. Because of her teaching schedule, Cathy writes on weekends, holidays and in spurts throughout the year. She loves writing in the early morning.
4. Cathy is both a plotter and a pantser; it depends on the book that she is working on.
5. She may live in New Jersey, but her heart belongs to New York City. The City is her favorite place to set her novels.
6. Her favorite genre is paranormal.
7. She has written two young adult novels and a novella. She is working on another YA and a memoir.
8. Cathy has a secret crush on David Muir, news anchor for ABC.
9. Her favorite authors are Debbie Macomber and Maya Angelou.
10. Cathy is married to her childhood sweetheart. They will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary next year. They have an adult son.
Authors Den: authorsden.com/catherineagreenfeder