Every week RWA/NYC will Spotlight one of its Members.
Just a fun way for readers to meet
New York's Leading Romance Authors.
How are you staying sane during this pandemic Pause?
L.G.: Writing, working, cooking, and working out, staying safe. I’m lucky that my husband I and I really enjoy each other’s company! We’ve had more quality time together, which has been great.
10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT L.G. O’CONNOR
1. L.G. writes contemporary and urban fantasy romance, and is developing a romantic suspense series.
2. She likes to set her books close to home – New York City or New Jersey.
3. She writes early in the morning, from 6:00 – 8:00 am, armed with a big cup of coffee.
4. She’s a plotser – a hybrid, both plotter and pantser.
5. L.G. finds the moment right before the first kiss to be the one filled with the most sexual tension.
6. She believes in both HEA and HRN.
7. She finds music distracting when writing so the music is off.
8. L.G.’s writing time is sacred. It’s what she uses as meditation.
9. Her secret crush is Sam Heughan from Outlander! Be still her heart!
10. Her favorite author is Colleen Hoover’s IT ENDS WITH US.