Friday, February 3, 2012

CELEBRATE ROMANCE: TOP 20 LOVE SONGS

    
The Romance Writers of America New York City Chapter and its members are Celebrating Romance all month-long. Here are their selections for Top 20 Love Songs. Play them for the One you love.





1. “You’re the First, You’re the Last, My Everything” by Barry White (anything by Barry White, really!)

2. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston

3. “It’s Your Love” by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

4. “The First Time I Saw Your Face” by Roberta Flack

5. “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain

6. “At Last” by Etta James

7. “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?” by Van Morrison

8. “Breathe” by Faith Hill

9. “Dreaming of You” by Selena

10. “Save the Best for Last” by Vanessa Williams

11. “Kiss From a Rose” by Seal

12. “All My Life” by K-Ci & JoJo

13. “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Bryan Adams

14. “Unchained Melody” by The Righteous Brothers

15. “In Your Eyes” by Peter Gabriel

16. “Shameless” by Billy Joel

17. “I’ll Be There for You” by Bon Jovi

18. “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion

19. “Always on My Mind” by Willie Nelson

20. “You are the Sunshine of My Life” by Stevie Wonder


 

1 comment: