Tuesday, December 21, 2010
RECIPE OF THE DAY: SWEET POTATO FRUIT MIX
FROM MEMBER: CATHY GREENFEDER
Sweet Potato Fruit Mix
dried fruit mix (pitted prunes, apricots,apples)
lo-cal pancake syrup
1/4 stick of butter
1. Cook the sweet potatoes; let them cool.
2. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into chunks.
3. Plump the prunes, apricots, and dehydrated apples by heating them in water for five minutes.
4. Add sweet potatoes to a casserole dish.
5. Add in the fruit mixture.
6. Drizzle pancake syrup on top of the mixture.
7. Add 1/4 stick of butter.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy & Happy Holidays.