Tuesday, October 11, 2011

THE MIRROR HAS TWO FACES: MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR PUBLICITY PHOTO SHOOT (PART I)

By Hope Tarr



The photos from [my] shoot with uber wonderful photographer, Biz Urban are in and FYI, the woman is equal parts saint and wizard. In the course of five plus hours, she put up with my blinking problem, perennially crooked smile, and the wilting heat and still managed to get some good shots.

Some really good shots.



We’ll be posting said gems…anon, namely after I get my current book proposal in. Alas, this writing gig is really messing with my modeling career!

Getting in touch with my Inner Princess is fun!



For now and as promised, I’m getting my Jamie Lee Curtis on and showing you the unexpurgated me–as in wet hair, no makeup, and scariest of all, no photo retouching!


NEXT WEEK: Part II -- Makeup!



Photo credit: All photos courtesy of Biz Urban.              
Reproduced courtesy of HopeTarr.com/Blog.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment