Thank you for letting RWA/NYC add a little romance into your holiday season, as our member authors shared their Favorite Things this past week.
Happy Reading and Happy New Year!
By Lena Hart
My top five favorite things of 2015:
1. Dropbox (I don’t know where to begin to express my love for this gem!)
2. Netflix (has allowed me to catch up on many a missed show)
3. Google Hangout (I get to see and chat with friends and family, far and wide)
4. Columbia medium roast coffee (who knew I’d actually become a coffee drinker…)
5. Zaro’s bakery (I can always rely on them to make a long day better with a cheese Danish)♥
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Lena Hart is a Florida native currently living in the Harlem edge of New York City. Though she enjoys reading a variety of romance genres, she mainly writes sensual interracial romances with a flare of suspense and mystery. When Lena is not busy writing, she's reading, researching, or conferring with her muse. To learn more about Lena and her work, visit LenaHartSite.com.