RWA/NYC members share their summer reading lists.
So pull up a beach chair, breakout the sun tan lotion
and open a book (or tablet)!
Chloe Blaque’s Summer Five include:
1. SWEETBITTER by Stephanie Danler
2. GRAPES & WINES by Oz Clarke
3. FIRST COMES LOVE by Emily Giffin
4. HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD by J.K. Rowling
5. SWEET RUIN by Kresley Cole ♥
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Chloe Blaque writes non-fiction culture pieces by day and contemporary romance by night. Her heroines are all smart, passionate, career-driven women and her heroes are all bad boys who can’t get enough. Sparks fly when they crash into love all over the world, always when they least expect it. When Chloe isn’t writing, she can be found sipping red wine, reading someone else’s lusty novel, and pounding the pavement in her hometown of New York City.